Crunchy Goodness Alert: Easy Chicken Flautas!

blue_birdie

Novice Foodie
Hey, fellow food enthusiasts! šŸ˜Š I simply had to share this astounding recipe for Easy Chicken Flautas that I whipped up last night. They had been so flavorful and fulfilling, that I could not wait to spread the pleasure and share the recipe with all of you!
Easy Chicken Flautas.jpg

Here's what you'll need:

Ingredients:

• 2 cups cooked shredded chicken
  • 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
  • 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
  • 1/4 cup diced green onions
  • 1/4 cup salsa
  • 1 teaspoon ground cumin
  • 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 10 small flour tortillas
  • Vegetable oil for frying
  • Optional toppings: sour cream, guacamole, salsa

Instructions:
  1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the cooked shredded chook, shredded Monterey Jack cheese, chopped cilantro, diced green onions, salsa, ground cumin, chili powder, salt, and pepper. Mix the whole thing together until nicely combined.
  2. Place approximately 2-three tablespoons of the chicken mixture onto the center of every flour tortilla.
  3. Roll up the tortillas tightly, making sure to tuck inside the ends, to shape flautas.
  4. Heat approximately half inch of vegetable oil in a huge skillet over medium-excessive warmness.
  5. Carefully vicinity the flautas seam-side down into the hot oil, making sure now not to overcrowd the skillet.
  6. Fry the flautas for 2-three minutes on every aspect, or until they are golden brown and crispy.
  7. Once cooked, switch the flautas to a paper towel-covered plate to drain any extra oil.
  8. Serve the fowl flautas hot, garnished together with your favorite toppings like bitter cream, guacamole, and salsa.
And there you have it! A batch of irresistible Easy Chicken Flautas that might be best for a fast and delicious meal or snack. Trust me, after you try those, you'll be making them time and again! Enjoy, and happy cooking! šŸŒ®šŸ—

Back