Cucumber Mint Lemonade

frustratedcook

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I am excited to share this recipe for Cucumber Mint Lemonade! 🍋 Try it and let me know what you think, and let us chill together!
Cucumber Mint Lemonade.jpg

Ingredients:

• 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
  • 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4-5 lemons)
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar (adjust to taste)
  • 4 cups cold water
  • Ice cubes
  • Lemon slices and mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a blender, combine the chopped cucumbers, fresh mint leaves, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
  2. Strain the cucumber-mint mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher to remove any pulp.
  3. Stir in the granulated sugar until dissolved.
  4. Add the cold water to the pitcher and stir to combine.
  5. Taste the lemonade and adjust the sweetness or tartness by adding more sugar or lemon juice if desired.
  6. Chill the cucumber mint lemonade in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
  7. To serve, fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the chilled lemonade over the ice.
  8. Garnish each glass with a slice of lemon and a sprig of fresh mint, if desired.
This cucumber mint lemonade is incredibly refreshing and perfect for sipping on a hot day.

Hey everyone, I am excited to share this recipe for Cucumber Mint Lemonade! 🍋 Try it and let me know what you think, and let us chill together!View attachment 1127

Ingredients:

• 2 cucumbers, peeled and chopped
  • 1/4 cup fresh mint leaves
  • 1 cup fresh lemon juice (about 4-5 lemons)
  • 1/2 cup granulated sugar (adjust to taste)
  • 4 cups cold water
  • Ice cubes
  • Lemon slices and mint sprigs for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. In a blender, combine the chopped cucumbers, fresh mint leaves, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
  2. Strain the cucumber-mint mixture through a fine-mesh sieve into a pitcher to remove any pulp.
  3. Stir in the granulated sugar until dissolved.
  4. Add the cold water to the pitcher and stir to combine.
  5. Taste the lemonade and adjust the sweetness or tartness by adding more sugar or lemon juice if desired.
  6. Chill the cucumber mint lemonade in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
  7. To serve, fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the chilled lemonade over the ice.
  8. Garnish each glass with a slice of lemon and a sprig of fresh mint, if desired.
This cucumber mint lemonade is incredibly refreshing and perfect for sipping on a hot day.
This is perfect for this weather, it helps us to cool down. Thanks for sharing😊

Back