Cucumber Recipe

otterlyslick

Culinary Explorer
Cucumber-Salad-main-1.jpg

I recently made this refreshing cucumber salad, and it’s quickly become one of my favorites! It’s super easy to whip up and perfect for a light meal or side dish. Here’s how I did it:

Ingredients:
  • 2 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
  • 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
  • 1/4 cup white vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:
  1. Start by slicing the cucumbers and red onion. The thinner, the better!
  2. In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, red onion, and fresh dill.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the white vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt, and pepper until well combined.
  4. Pour the dressing over the cucumber mixture and toss everything together until evenly coated.
  5. Let it sit in the fridge for about 15-30 minutes to let the flavors meld together.
This salad is so crisp and tangy, and it pairs well with just about anything! I can’t wait to make it again for my next gathering. Enjoy! 🥒✨

Sounds delicious! 🥒✨ Cucumber salad is such a great choice for a quick and refreshing dish. Glad you found a new favorite!

Hello, me and my partner have recently discovered this website and we wished we’d found it sooner! Your recipes are amazing! Thank you for showing us these easy but healthy meals. 😊 😊 (y)

That cucumber salad sounds awesome... super refreshing and easy to make! Thanks for sharing the recipe, can’t wait to try it out myself! 🥒🙌

View attachment 5429

I recently made this refreshing cucumber salad, and it’s quickly become one of my favorites! It’s super easy to whip up and perfect for a light meal or side dish. Here’s how I did it:

Ingredients:
  • 2 large cucumbers, thinly sliced
  • 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
  • 1/4 cup fresh dill, chopped
  • 1/4 cup white vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon sugar
  • Salt and pepper to taste

Instructions:
  1. Start by slicing the cucumbers and red onion. The thinner, the better!
  2. In a large bowl, combine the cucumbers, red onion, and fresh dill.
  3. In a small bowl, whisk together the white vinegar, olive oil, sugar, salt, and pepper until well combined.
  4. Pour the dressing over the cucumber mixture and toss everything together until evenly coated.
  5. Let it sit in the fridge for about 15-30 minutes to let the flavors meld together.
This salad is so crisp and tangy, and it pairs well with just about anything! I can’t wait to make it again for my next gathering. Enjoy! 🥒
64×64 png
2.2 kB

✨
Love cucumbers! They’re so refreshing and versatile. Excited to see how this recipe turns out. 🥒✨

Back