Daily routine: Can I sip on lemon shot drops every day?

chiumui

Culinary Explorer
Hey there! I'm intrigued by the idea of incorporating lemon shot drops into my daily routine, but I'm not sure if it's safe or advisable. Can anyone share insights on whether it's okay to enjoy them regularly? Let's chat about lemony habits and health!

Hey there! I'm intrigued by the idea of incorporating lemon shot drops into my daily routine, but I'm not sure if it's safe or advisable. Can anyone share insights on whether it's okay to enjoy them regularly? Let's chat about lemony habits and health!
Hi! I think lemon shots can be a good daily habit for a vitamin C boost, though you might want to mix it up with other ingredients like ginger for variety. 🍋🧡

Hey! Lemon shot drops can be a refreshing way to get a boost of vitamin C, but it's important to use them in moderation. Too much lemon can be harsh on your teeth and stomach, so just a little bit each day is usually fine. Make sure to balance them with other healthy habits and listen to your body. 😊🍋

Back