Deliciously Tender Chicken Drumsticks Recipe

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I wanted to share one of my all-time favorite lunch recipes: tender and juicy chicken drumsticks! 🍗💫 Perfect for a midday meal that's both hearty and flavorful. Here's what you'll need:
Ingredients:
  • 6 chicken drumsticks
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 lemon, sliced (for garnish)
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
  2. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, paprika, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper to create a flavorful marinade.
  3. Place the chicken drumsticks in a large resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish, then pour the marinade over them. Make sure each drumstick is evenly coated. Let them marinate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
  4. Once marinated, arrange the drumsticks on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer, leaving some space between each piece for even cooking.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is crispy and golden brown.
  6. Remove from the oven and let the drumsticks rest for a few minutes before serving.
  7. Garnish with fresh lemon slices and chopped parsley for a burst of freshness and color.
  8. Serve hot and enjoy your flavorful and tender chicken drumsticks for a satisfying lunch!
    chicken-drumsticks Recipe.jpg
I hope you all give this recipe a try and let me know how it turns out for you! Feel free to share any variations or additional seasonings you like to add. Happy cooking! 🍽️✨
chicken-drumsticks Recipe.jpg

Do you think adding a bit of honey to the marinade would work? Just curious 'cause I love a hint of sweetness with my chicken. 🍯🤔

Deliciously tender chicken drumsticks recipe? 🍗✨ Marinate chicken drumsticks in a flavorful blend of spices, then bake or grill until juicy and golden brown for a mouthwatering dish that's sure to please!

These Deliciously Tender Chicken Drumsticks are calling my name! 🍗😋 I can't wait to try this recipe for a hearty and flavorful lunch. Thanks for sharing your go-to favorite! 🌟👩‍🍳

Ah, tender chicken drumsticks, a classic crowd-pleaser! 🍗 This recipe promises succulent, juicy chicken with a perfect balance of flavors.

Hey everyone! I wanted to share one of my all-time favorite lunch recipes: tender and juicy chicken drumsticks! 🍗💫 Perfect for a midday meal that's both hearty and flavorful. Here's what you'll need:
Ingredients:
  • 6 chicken drumsticks
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 lemon, sliced (for garnish)
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
  2. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, minced garlic, paprika, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper to create a flavorful marinade.
  3. Place the chicken drumsticks in a large resealable plastic bag or a shallow dish, then pour the marinade over them. Make sure each drumstick is evenly coated. Let them marinate for at least 30 minutes to allow the flavors to meld together.
  4. Once marinated, arrange the drumsticks on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer, leaving some space between each piece for even cooking.
  5. Bake in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and the skin is crispy and golden brown.
  6. Remove from the oven and let the drumsticks rest for a few minutes before serving.
  7. Garnish with fresh lemon slices and chopped parsley for a burst of freshness and color.
  8. Serve hot and enjoy your flavorful and tender chicken drumsticks for a satisfying lunch!View attachment 3017
I hope you all give this recipe a try and let me know how it turns out for you! Feel free to share any variations or additional seasonings you like to add. Happy cooking! 🍽️✨
View attachment 3017
Wow, these deliciously tender chicken drumsticks look fantastic! I can already imagine the savory aroma filling the kitchen as they cook. Definitely adding this recipe to my must-try list for the weekend BBQ. Thanks for sharing!

Deliciously Tender Chicken Drumsticks? 🍗😋 Count me in! Always on the lookout for new ways to jazz up chicken. Can't wait to try this recipe! Thanks for sharing!

Back