Dirty Shirley Recipe ๐Ÿ’

Marich

Flavorful Connoisseur
Craving a fun, nostalgic cocktail with a twist? Try this Dirty Shirley recipe! It's a grown-up version of the classic Shirley Temple, perfect for a lively get-together or a casual evening. With a splash of vodka and a cherry on top, this cocktail is sure to be a hit! ๐Ÿคฉ

dirty shirley recipe.jpg

Ingredients:

• 1 1/2 oz vodka
  • 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda
  • 1/2 cup cranberry juice
  • Ice
  • Maraschino cherries for garnish

Directions:

• Fill a glass with ice.
  • Pour vodka over the ice.
  • Add lemon-lime soda and cranberry juice.
  • Stir gently to combine.
  • Garnish with maraschino cherries.

Enjoy your Dirty Shirley! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿน

Craving a fun, nostalgic cocktail with a twist? Try this Dirty Shirley recipe! It's a grown-up version of the classic Shirley Temple, perfect for a lively get-together or a casual evening. With a splash of vodka and a cherry on top, this cocktail is sure to be a hit! ๐Ÿคฉ

View attachment 4863

Ingredients:

• 1 1/2 oz vodka
  • 1/2 cup lemon-lime soda
  • 1/2 cup cranberry juice
  • Ice
  • Maraschino cherries for garnish

Directions:
  • Fill a glass with ice.
  • Pour vodka over the ice.
  • Add lemon-lime soda and cranberry juice.
  • Stir gently to combine.
  • Garnish with maraschino cherries.

Enjoy your Dirty Shirley! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿน
Hey I think it's fun to garnish with fresh cherries or maraschino cherries for a pop of color, though! ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ"

Hey I think it's fun to garnish with fresh cherries or maraschino cherries for a pop of color, though! ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒˆ"
Oh, totally! Fresh cherries or maraschino cherries are awesome for that pop of color in my Dirty Shirley! Thanks for the tip! ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒŸ

That Dirty Shirley looks amazing! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ Perfect for adding a fun twist to a classicโ€”thanks for the awesome suggestion! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿน

That Dirty Shirley looks amazing! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ Perfect for adding a fun twist to a classicโ€”thanks for the awesome suggestion! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿน
Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ’ I'm so glad you like it! Dirty Shirley is a total game-changer for a classic drink, right? Cheers to more fun drinks! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿน

Back