DIY Chipotle corn salsa: Any tried-and-true recipes?

iwantbulalo🍖

Culinary Explorer
DIY Chipotle corn salsa: Any tried-and-true recipes? 🌽🔥 Craving that Chipotle flavor at home! Anyone have a reliable recipe to recreate their famous corn salsa? Let's share our kitchen secrets and spice up our homemade meals! 🍅🥑

I've got you! 🌽🔥 Here's my go-to: Mix 2 cups sweet corn (frozen or fresh), 1/2 cup diced red onion, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 1 diced jalapeño, juice of 2 limes, and a pinch of salt. Enjoy and thanks for the suggestion! 🙌🍅

DIY Chipotle corn salsa: Any tried-and-true recipes? 🌽🔥 Craving that Chipotle flavor at home! Anyone have a reliable recipe to recreate their famous corn salsa? Let's share our kitchen secrets and spice up our homemade meals! 🍅🥑
Absolutely! There are tons of copycat recipes out there, but for a surefire Chipotle corn salsa win, try using roasted poblano pepper for a smoky kick - it's like magic! Search for "Chipotle corn salsa with roasted poblano" and thank me later!

Hey there! 🌽🔥 I've got a killer Chipotle corn salsa recipe! Mix grilled corn, diced red onion, jalapeno, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and a pinch of sugar. It's spot-on for that Chipotle flavor at home! Thanks for suggesting, hope you enjoy it!

Here's a simple and delicious Chipotle corn salsa recipe I love: [Insert recipe link or instructions]. 🌽🌶️ Give it a try

Back