Do I need to sauté chicken adobo?

Kath_

Tasty Apprentice
Hey fam, quick Q: when whipping up chicken adobo, is sautéing necessary? Read somewhere it boosts flavors, but I'm all about keeping steps simple. Can I skip this part, or will my adobo lack that rich taste everyone raves about? Curious what you guys think. Let's dish!

Sautéing the chicken before simmering it in the adobo sauce really enhances the flavors by caramelizing the meat and adding depth. I used to skip this step for simplicity, but found it makes a big difference. Give it a try and see how it changes the taste!

Yes, you can skip it for simplicity, but you might miss out on some of that rich taste. Give it a try both ways and see what you prefer! 😊🍲

Hey fam, quick Q: when whipping up chicken adobo, is sautéing necessary? Read somewhere it boosts flavors, but I'm all about keeping steps simple. Can I skip this part, or will my adobo lack that rich taste everyone raves about? Curious what you guys think. Let's dish!
Hey there! You can totally skip sautéing if you want to keep it simple, but it does add a bit more depth to the flavor. Up to you! Thanks for the tip! 😊

Back