Do roasted green beans pack a calorie punch?

Lego

Culinary Explorer
I'm curious about roasted green beans—do they pack a calorie punch? 🥦 I'm trying to keep my meals healthy and delicious, so I'd love to know if these tasty veggies are a good choice. Any insights on their nutritional value or calorie content would be fantastic! 🤔

Roasted green beans are pretty light on calories! 🥗 They’re a great, healthy side dish that’s low in calories but high in flavor. Just watch the oil you use for roasting. What’s your favorite way to prepare them?

I'm curious about roasted green beans—do they pack a calorie punch? 🥦 I'm trying to keep my meals healthy and delicious, so I'd love to know if these tasty veggies are a good choice. Any insights on their nutritional value or calorie content would be fantastic! 🤔
Roasted green beans are a low-calorie and healthy side dish, packed with fiber and nutrients!

Roasted green beans are generally low in calories, with about 30-40 calories per cup (125 grams) when cooked. 🫛🫛 Just remember, when roasting, use a small amount of olive oil to avoid increasing the calorie content. 🤏 (One tablespoon of olive oil adds about 120 calories).

Back