Do they make Olive Garden salads fresh, or what?

Stark

Culinary Explorer
Does Olive Garden make their salads fresh on-site, or are they pre-made? I'm curious about how they manage their kitchen! Fresh is always best, right? 🍃😄

Yep, Olive Garden salads are made fresh daily! 🍴 They chop the veggies and mix the ingredients right in the restaurant.

Olive Garden salads are made fresh in-house! 🥗 They chop up the veggies and toss everything together right before serving. That endless salad is as fresh as it gets, especially with those delicious breadsticks! 🍞😋

Does Olive Garden make their salads fresh on-site, or are they pre-made? I'm curious about how they manage their kitchen! Fresh is always best, right? 🍃😄
Olive Garden salads are probably pre-cut and bagged, but they might add fresh toppings like croutons and cheese right before serving. 🥗

I think Olive Garden salads are made fresh daily at each location. They use high-quality ingredients and prep them right before serving. 🥗🍴

Back