Do you put sauce on chicken wings before or after cooking?

Patrick

Novice Foodie
Hi guys! 👋 We're having unlimited chicken wings for dinner. However, I began to ponder if putting the sauce before or after made any difference. Like me, I usually put the sauce right after cooking. That's my usual preference. I do enjoy it every time. How about you guys? Do you prefer to do it before or after? 🤔

Hi guys! 👋 We're having unlimited chicken wings for dinner. However, I began to ponder if putting the sauce before or after made any difference. Like me, I usually put the sauce right after cooking. That's my usual preference. I do enjoy it every time. How about you guys? Do you prefer to do it before or after? 🤔
It's better to put sauce after cooking the chicken wings to have a much better taste ;):)

For the best flavor and texture, sauce chicken wings after cooking, tossing them in the sauce of your choice, ensuring they're fully coated and ready to enjoy! 🍗🔥

I like to put sauce on chicken wings either before or after cooking. Coating wings in sauce before cooking gives them extra flavor, adding the sauce after cooking makes it thick and sticky. It also depends on your personal preference and the recipe you're using!

Back