Do you stir toffee constantly?

Mui

Tasty Apprentice
Hey team, toffee-making time and I'm puzzled: should you stir it constantly? Some say non-stop stirring prevents burning, others claim too much action leads to crystallization. My goal is that perfect, glossy finish without a grainy texture. What’s your experience or advice on the stirring conundrum in toffee craft? 💓🤩

Hey team, toffee-making time and I'm puzzled: should you stir it constantly? Some say non-stop stirring prevents burning, others claim too much action leads to crystallization. My goal is that perfect, glossy finish without a grainy texture. What’s your experience or advice on the stirring conundrum in toffee craft? 💓🤩

Ah, the toffee stirring dilemma! From my experience, give it a good stir at the beginning, then ease off and just swirl occasionally to avoid crystallization while keeping an eye out for burning. Thanks for the heads up and advice! 🍬👌

Ah, the toffee stirring dilemma! From my experience, give it a good stir at the beginning, then ease off and just swirl occasionally to avoid crystallization while keeping an eye out for burning. Thanks for the heads up and advice! 🍬👌
Gotcha! Stir at first, then just swirl it around and keep watchin' to avoid the toffee turning into a hot mess. Appreciate the tip, gonna ace this toffee game! 🍬👍

It depends on the recipe! Some require constant stirring to avoid burning, while others just need occasional stirring for even cooking. Follow your recipe closely for best results! How do you usually make your toffee?

It depends on the recipe! Some require constant stirring to avoid burning, while others just need occasional stirring for even cooking. Follow your recipe closely for best results! How do you usually make your toffee?
Totally, each recipe has its quirks! Appreciate the advice! When I make toffee, I usually stir it constantly to keep it from sticking and burning. How do you do yours? 🧑‍🍳🍬

Back