Does anyone have ideas for mayonnaise alternatives to coleslaw?

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Heyya! Been scratching my head for alternatives to mayonnaise in coleslaw. Yogurt pops up as a tangy substitute, keeping slaw light. Avocado offers creaminess with a health kick. Heard whispers about olive oil with lemon for zest. Curious about your go-tos or innovative twists.

Heyya! Been scratching my head for alternatives to mayonnaise in coleslaw. Yogurt pops up as a tangy substitute, keeping slaw light. Avocado offers creaminess with a health kick. Heard whispers about olive oil with lemon for zest. Curious about your go-tos or innovative twists.
I think there are plenty of delicious alternatives to mayonnaise for coleslaw! Though one option could be using Greek yogurt mixed with a bit of Dijon mustard for tanginess and creaminess. 🥗🍯

How about Greek yogurt, avocado, or even a tangy vinaigrette? Have you experimented with any of these before? 🥑🥗

Honey Mustard, I think combining honey and mustard could create a sweet and tangy dressing for your coleslaw, though it might be lighter than mayo.🍯

Back