🍹 Does apple cider have an expiration date?

dttodot

Culinary Explorer
📆 I'm wondering if it's still okay to drink the apple cider that I've kept in my cupboard for a while. Is it possible for apple cider to spoil? Any information would be greatly valued! 🤷‍♂️🥤

📆 I'm wondering if it's still okay to drink the apple cider that I've kept in my cupboard for a while. Is it possible for apple cider to spoil? Any information would be greatly valued! 🤷‍♂️🥤
Apple cider technically doesn't expire, but it can lose its freshness. Look for "best by" or "use by" dates for quality, and store it unopened in the fridge for the best flavor.

Hey! Apple cider can indeed expire, especially if it's been sitting around for a while. Check the expiration date on the bottle or jug, and if it's past that, it's probably best to toss it😄

Apple cider typically has a shelf life of about 7-10 days when stored in the refrigerator. However, it's best to check the expiration date on the packaging, as some varieties may have preservatives that can extend their shelf life. If the cider starts to smell off or develop mold, it's time to discard it.

Back