Does chicken broth actually make anyone else feel better?

Pshajane

Novice Foodie
Does chicken broth actually make anyone else feel better? I’ve heard it's great for recovery and comfort, especially when you’re feeling down or under the weather. Does anyone else drink it for health reasons? I would love to know if it works for you and how you make it extra soothing! 🤒🍜

It's not just comforting, but I do think it helps me feel better faster. There's something about the steam and the savory flavor that soothes my throat and perks me up a bit. 😉👍👌✨

Does chicken broth actually make anyone else feel better? I’ve heard it's great for recovery and comfort, especially when you’re feeling down or under the weather. Does anyone else drink it for health reasons? I would love to know if it works for you and how you make it extra soothing! 🤒🍜
You're not alone! Chicken soup and by extension, broth is a classic comfort food for a reason. Studies suggest it might help with inflammation and ease congestion, but honestly, the warm liquid and familiar taste can be a soothing pick-me-up too!

Back