Does peanut butter pie need to be refrigerated?

isekaikigai

Novice Foodie
Heyya!! I found a great a peanut butter pie recipe. Any ideas if peanut butter pie needs to be refrigerated? But I'm unsure if I need to chill it.🥜 🥧 I don't want to risk a stomachache or spoilage. Are there any experienced bakers out there with tips or insights? Appreciate the help! 🤔

I think peanut butter pie is usually fine at room temp for a few hours, but for longer storage it's best to refrigerate it to be safe 👌 Especially if it has dairy products like cream cheese in the filling 😁 Chilling it also makes it slice and eat beautifully 😉

Heyya!! I found a great a peanut butter pie recipe. Any ideas if peanut butter pie needs to be refrigerated? But I'm unsure if I need to chill it.🥜 🥧 I don't want to risk a stomachache or spoilage. Are there any experienced bakers out there with tips or insights? Appreciate the help! 🤔
Yes, peanut butter pie typically needs to be refrigerated. Since it often contains dairy products like cream cheese or whipped cream, refrigeration helps to keep it fresh and safe to eat for longer. Plus, chilling the pie helps it set properly, ensuring a firm and creamy texture.

Back