Easy Banana Cake

Ye In

Culinary Explorer
Foodies! I'm sharing my go-to banana cake recipe with you today. Trust me, it's a winner! 🍌🍰

banana cake.jpg

Ingredients
  • 1 cup self-raising flour
  • 1 cup caster sugar
  • 50g butter, melted
  • 1 egg, lightly beaten
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence
  • 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
  • 1/2 cup mashed banana

Method

Step 1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Spray a 7cm-deep, 10 x 20cm (base measurement) loaf pan with oil. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending 3cm above rim.

Step 2. Sift 1 cup self-raising flour into a large bowl. Stir in 1 cup caster sugar. Make a well in the centre. Add 50g butter, melted, 1 egg, lightly beaten, 1 tsp vanilla essence, 1/4 cup (60ml) milk and 1/2 cup mashed banana. Stir until just combined.

Step 3. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into center comes out clean. Set aside in pan for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Serve warm or transfer to wire rack to cool completely.

Share and enjoy!

Easy Banana Cake? Count me in! 🍌🍰 Can't wait to whip up this delicious treat and indulge in some homemade goodness. Thanks a bunch for sharing the recipe! 🙌😋

This Easy Banana Cake is guaranteed to become a mainstay in your recipe collection, whether you're in the mood for a straightforward dessert for yourself or require a treat that will please a large crowd. 🥳 Try it out and get ready to be in awe! 🍌🍰

This Easy Banana Cake is guaranteed to become a mainstay in your recipe collection, whether you're in the mood for a straightforward dessert for yourself or require a treat that will please a large crowd. 🥳 Try it out and get ready to be in awe! 🍌🍰
Agree!! It sounds like a winner for any situation, whether you're just craving a tasty treat or need something to share at a party. I'm definitely going to give it a shot. Let's get baking and enjoy some deliciousness together! 🎉

Foodies! I'm sharing my go-to banana cake recipe with you today. Trust me, it's a winner! 🍌🍰

View attachment 1399
Ingredients
  • 1 cup self-raising flour
  • 1 cup caster sugar
  • 50g butter, melted
  • 1 egg, lightly beaten
  • 1 tsp vanilla essence
  • 1/4 cup (60ml) milk
  • 1/2 cup mashed banana

Method

Step 1. Preheat oven to 180C/160C fan-forced. Spray a 7cm-deep, 10 x 20cm (base measurement) loaf pan with oil. Line base and sides with baking paper, extending 3cm above rim.

Step 2. Sift 1 cup self-raising flour into a large bowl. Stir in 1 cup caster sugar. Make a well in the centre. Add 50g butter, melted, 1 egg, lightly beaten, 1 tsp vanilla essence, 1/4 cup (60ml) milk and 1/2 cup mashed banana. Stir until just combined.

Step 3. Pour into prepared pan. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer inserted into center comes out clean. Set aside in pan for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Serve warm or transfer to wire rack to cool completely.

Share and enjoy!
Thanks for this Easy Yummy Banana Cake recipe😋

Back