Easy Corn Salad Recipe

Klaire_Desteen

Culinary Explorer
Hello, everyone! I'm absolutely in love with this simple corn salad recipe. Using fresh, raw corn makes it quick and effortless to prepare. The crispness and sweetness of the fresh corn stand out in the salad. It's delicious. I've made this salad for friends a few times, and everyone is always impressed by its deliciousness.

Easy Corn Salad Recipe.jpg
Ingredients:

• 3 medium ears corn, kernels cut off the cobs, 1 ½ cups
  • Half large red bell pepper, finely chopped, 1/2 cup
  • 3 green onions, thinly sliced, 1/2 cup
  • 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
  • 2 ounces (60g) crumbled feta cheese, 1/3 cup
  • 1/4 cup (60ml) fresh lime juice, 2 medium limes
  • 1 tablespoon sour cream
  • 1 tablespoon olive oil
  • 3/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
  • 4 turns on a pepper grinder
Instruction:
  1. In a large bowl, add the salad ingredients. Gently toss them together, being careful not to bruise the herbs or smash the corn.
  2. Once combined, let the salad sit for about an hour to marinate. The flavors will come together during this time, making the salad taste even better.
  3. When ready to serve, give the salad another gentle toss and enjoy. Keep the corn salad in an airtight container in the fridge for up to three days.

I hope you all give this easy corn salad a try. It's become a staple in my kitchen, and I'm sure it'll be a hit with your family and friends too. Let me know how you like it and if it becomes one of your favorites as well! 🌽🥗

Fresh herbs like parsley or basil can add a burst of flavor. I think a drizzle of honey in the dressing balances out the acidity, though! 🌿🍯

Back