Easy Homemade Banana Bread

cb100397

Culinary Explorer
I was craving something sweet and tasty last night, so I decided to make this banana bread! This recipe is the one that my grandmother taught me and I thought that I should share it with you all!

Ingredients:
  • 3 ripe bananas
  • 1/3 cup melted butter
    banana-bread.jpg
  • 1 teaspoon baking soda
  • Pinch of salt
  • 3/4 cup sugar
  • 1 large egg, beaten
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease a 9x5 inch loaf pan or line it with parchment paper.
  2. In a mixing bowl, mash the ripe bananas with a fork until smooth.
  3. Stir in the melted butter into the mashed bananas.
  4. Add the baking soda and salt to the mixture and stir well.
  5. Stir in the sugar, beaten egg, and vanilla extract until well combined.
  6. Gradually add the flour to the banana mixture, stirring until just combined. Be careful not to overmix, as this can result in a dense loaf.
  7. Pour the batter into the prepared loaf pan, spreading it out evenly.
  8. Bake in the preheated oven for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
  9. Remove the banana bread from the oven and allow it to cool in the pan for about 10 minutes.
  10. Once cooled slightly, transfer the banana bread to a wire rack to cool completely before slicing.
  11. Enjoy your homemade banana bread as a delicious treat for breakfast or snack time!
Feel free to customize this recipe by adding nuts, chocolate chips, or dried fruit for extra flavor and texture. Happy baking!

Indeed it easy to bake! Glad that I saw this recipe. I couldn't agree more, the recipe is really easy and the outcome is really taste!

Ooh, homemade banana bread - classic comfort food! 🍌🍞 Can practically smell it baking already. Thanks for sharing this easy recipe, can't wait to give it a go! 😊👩‍🍳

Back