Easy No Bake Cheesecake

soshi4eva

Novice Foodie
Hi!!! I want to share with you one of my go to recipe when I'm craving for a cheesecake but too lazy to do all the steps.. With fewer ingredients and steps to follow, you'll surely love to do this one as well!
No-Bake-Cheesecake-R-Blog-2.jpg

Ingredients​

For the Crust:​

2 cups graham cracker crumbs (260g)
½ cup unsalted butter melted (113g)
¼ cup granulated sugar (50g)

For the Filling:​

4 (8-ounce) blocks cream cheese softened to room temperature (908g)
⅓ cup sour cream (79g)
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 cup powdered sugar (120g)
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
½ cup heavy whipping cream (120g)

Instructions​

For the Crust:​

- In a medium bowl, stir together crust ingredients until combined. Press into the bottom and up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan. Freeze while preparing the filling.​

For the Filling:​

- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the cream cheese, sour cream, lemon juice, powdered sugar, and vanilla on medium speed until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.​

- In a medium bowl, vigorously whisk the cream until stiff peaks form, about 1 minute. Fold the whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until just combined. Pour the mixture into frozen crust, using a small offset spatula to smooth into an even layer. Cover top with plastic wrap and chill for 2 hours or up to overnight.​

There you go, you're No Bake Cheesecake is now ready to eat! You can add any toppings you prefer. For me, I go for some berries with some choco and caramel drizzle on top. How about yours?

That looks so appetizing 😋
For me, I like strawberries as well for the toppings, but the kids love sprinkles and chocolate chips! 🥧

Oh, I hear you on the lazy days! 😄 But who says lazy can't be delicious?
Your Easy No Bake Cheesecake sounds like the perfect solution for satisfying those cheesecake cravings without all the fuss. Can't wait to give it a whirl and enjoy a slice of creamy goodness

Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe! I can't wait to try making this delicious cheesecake, especially with that irresistible graham cracker crust

My personal experience tells me that this recipe is a game-changer for easily and quickly sating sweet tooths. This cheesecake's simplicity is what makes it so beautiful. It's really easy to make whenever the urge strikes, using only a few staple ingredients and no baking time. Its delicious flavor and creamy texture make it impossible to resist! 😋💕

Your Easy No Bake Cheesecake recipe sounds like the perfect solution for satisfying a sweet tooth without the hassle of baking! 🍰😋 I love how simple and straightforward the ingredients are, making it convenient to whip up anytime. The creamy texture and rich flavor of the cheesecake filling combined with the buttery graham cracker crust sound absolutely divine. Plus, the versatility to customize with different toppings like fresh fruit or chocolate sauce makes it even more tempting. Thanks for sharing this delightful recipe—I can't wait to give it a try! 🥳🍰

Back