EASY PROTEIN ICE CREAM πŸ’ͺ🍨

Hey everyone, I've got a great recipe to share with you, especially if you're into building muscle or working out to stay healthy. It's an easy protein ice cream recipe that's both simple to make and budget-friendly. Give it a try and let me know what you think as soon as you can. It's definitely worth a shot! πŸ’ͺ

Easy Protein Ice Cream Recipe.jpg

Equipment:
  • Blender or food processor
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup nut milk
  • 1/2 cup water (or substitute with a ripe banana to skip sweetener)
  • 1 tbsp nut or seed butter
  • 1-2 tbsp sugar or granulated sweetener (adjust to taste)
  • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
  • 1/4 tsp xanthan gum (optional, for extra creaminess)
Instructions:
  1. In a blender, combine nut milk, water (or banana), nut/seed butter, sweetener, protein powder, and xanthan gum. Blend until smooth.
  2. If using an ice cream machine:
    • Follow the machine's instructions to churn the mixture into ice cream.
  3. If no ice cream machine:
    • Option 1: Pour the mixture into ice cube molds and freeze. Blend the frozen cubes into soft serve when ready to eat.
    • Option 2: Pour the mixture into a container and freeze for a few hours, stirring every 30 minutes to prevent ice crystals until creamy.
  4. Thaw for 5-10 minutes before serving for a smooth texture.
  5. Store any leftovers in the freezer.
Notes:
  • This recipe makes a full pint of ice cream.
  • Nutrition information assumes 1% cow milk.
  • Customize by adding toppings or mix-ins before freezing.

Enjoy your homemade protein ice cream!🍨

Hey everyone, I've got a great recipe to share with you, especially if you're into building muscle or working out to stay healthy. It's an easy protein ice cream recipe that's both simple to make and budget-friendly. Give it a try and let me know what you think as soon as you can. It's definitely worth a shot! πŸ’ͺ

View attachment 4629
Equipment:
  • Blender or food processor
Ingredients:
  • 1/2 cup nut milk
  • 1/2 cup water (or substitute with a ripe banana to skip sweetener)
  • 1 tbsp nut or seed butter
  • 1-2 tbsp sugar or granulated sweetener (adjust to taste)
  • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
  • 1/4 tsp xanthan gum (optional, for extra creaminess)
Instructions:
  1. In a blender, combine nut milk, water (or banana), nut/seed butter, sweetener, protein powder, and xanthan gum. Blend until smooth.
  2. If using an ice cream machine:
    • Follow the machine's instructions to churn the mixture into ice cream.
  3. If no ice cream machine:
    • Option 1: Pour the mixture into ice cube molds and freeze. Blend the frozen cubes into soft serve when ready to eat.
    • Option 2: Pour the mixture into a container and freeze for a few hours, stirring every 30 minutes to prevent ice crystals until creamy.
  4. Thaw for 5-10 minutes before serving for a smooth texture.
  5. Store any leftovers in the freezer.
Notes:
  • This recipe makes a full pint of ice cream.
  • Nutrition information assumes 1% cow milk.
  • Customize by adding toppings or mix-ins before freezing.

Enjoy your homemade protein ice cream!🍨
This looks perfect for a post-workout treat! Can't believe how easy it is to make. πŸ’ͺ🍨

Hey, thanks for the awesome recipe! Can't wait to try this out, especially since it's so easy and perfect for my workouts. Protein ice cream sounds like a game-changer! 🍨πŸ’ͺ
Hey, so stoked you’re excited to try the protein ice cream! 😎🍦 It’s super easy and perfect for those workout gainsβ€”appreciate the shoutout and hope you love it as much as I do! πŸ’ͺ✨

Back