Egg in or egg out: what's your take on the best burger recipe?

Nemesis

Novice Foodie
Hey folks! I'm torn between adding egg to my burger patties or leaving it out. What's your preference? Does the egg enhance the texture and flavor, or is it better without? Let's settle this egg-citing debate once and for all! 😄🥚

Hey there, @Nemesis ! Individualy, I find myself adding egg to my burgers to make the patties more juicy and flavourful, but everything depends on your personal preferences. Others cut out the egg and stick to the traditional feel. It is neither right nor wrong, brother! Everybody has their own tastes.🍔🥚

Hey there, @Nemesis ! Individualy, I find myself adding egg to my burgers to make the patties more juicy and flavourful, but everything depends on your personal preferences. Others cut out the egg and stick to the traditional feel. It is neither right nor wrong, brother! Everybody has their own tastes.🍔🥚
I think it depends on the mood! Sometimes I love the gooey goodness of an egg in the burger, but other times I enjoy the contrast of textures when it's on top. 🍔🍳

I think it depends on the mood! Sometimes I love the gooey goodness of an egg in the burger, but other times I enjoy the contrast of textures when it's on top. 🍔🍳
Oh, totally get that! It's like depending on the vibe, you either want that ooey-gooey goodness mixed in or the satisfying crunch of biting into the egg on top. 😉

Back