EMOTIONAL ROAST PORK............

jet114411

Novice Foodie
I cooked a roast pork in my new pressure cooker today and it was great, it was the best pork that I have ever eaten. It was so good it brought tears to my eyes, hence the Tital" EMOTIONAL ROAST PORK", my new name for this roast.

I tweaked the recipe on this site adding extra ingrediencies, such as, Chinese 5 spice, Cumin, Cellery,1 lemon Grass ,Fresh Ginger and Red Onion. I trebled the suggested ingrediencies as my pork was just under 5lb in weight.

HAPPY COOKING.

JOHN

I cooked a roast pork in my new pressure cooker today and it was great, it was the best pork that I have ever eaten. It was so good it brought tears to my eyes, hence the Tital" EMOTIONAL ROAST PORK", my new name for this roast.

I tweaked the recipe on this site adding extra ingrediencies, such as, Chinese 5 spice, Cumin, Cellery,1 lemon Grass ,Fresh Ginger and Red Onion. I trebled the suggested ingrediencies as my pork was just under 5lb in weight.

HAPPY COOKING.

JOHN
I think marinating the pork with fragrant spices like garlic, rosemary, and thyme would really evoke those comforting, emotional flavors! 🌿🧄 Though, don't forget to let it rest after roasting for maximum juiciness! 🍖

Back