Flan Recipe Easy

itsmepat

Novice Foodie
mexican-flan-small-7-500x375.jpg

I've always had a soft spot for flan. It's one of those desserts that seems fancy but is surprisingly easy to make. Recently, I whipped up a batch, and it was a hit! Here’s how you can make this creamy, caramel-topped treat at home.

Ingredients:​

• For the caramel:
    • 1 cup sugar
  • For the custard:
    • 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
    • 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
    • 4 large eggs
    • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract

Instructions:​

1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C). Place a large baking dish filled halfway with water in the oven. This will act as a water bath for the flan.
  2. Make the caramel: In a saucepan over medium heat, melt the sugar until it turns a golden brown, stirring constantly to avoid burning. Once melted, quickly pour the caramel into a round 9-inch baking dish, tilting to coat the bottom evenly. Let it cool and harden.
  3. Prepare the custard: In a blender, combine the sweetened condensed milk, evaporated milk, eggs, and vanilla extract. Blend until smooth.
  4. Pour the custard mixture over the hardened caramel in the baking dish.
  5. Bake: Place the baking dish in the water bath in the oven. Bake for about 50-60 minutes, or until the flan is set and a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
  6. Cool and refrigerate: Remove the flan from the oven and let it cool to room temperature. Once cooled, refrigerate for at least 4 hours or overnight.
  7. Serve: To serve, run a knife around the edges of the flan to loosen it, then invert it onto a serving plate. The caramel will flow over the top, creating a delicious sauce.

Conclusion:​

And there you have it, a luscious flan that's sure to impress anyone who takes a bite. It's rich, creamy, and the caramel adds a perfect touch of sweetness. This recipe is a keeper—easy to make and absolutely delightful! Enjoy!

I'm always into this food! Just seeing it makes me remember how it tastes😅😅 I like flan because it's a simple yet elegant dessert with a rich, creamy texture and a delicious caramel flavor.☺️

Flan is such a classic! It's like a dessert magic trick—looks fancy, tastes amazing, but secretly simple to make. 🍮

Back