Flavorful Honey Garlic Pork Chops

lizasoberan

Culinary Explorer
Hey fellow foodies!

I'm excited to share one of my absolute favorite lunch recipes: Honey Garlic Pork Chops. This dish is bursting with flavor and incredibly satisfying. It's perfect for a quick lunch that feels like a treat. Here's how I make it:

Ingredients:

• 4 boneless pork chops
  • 4 cloves of garlic, minced
  • 1/4 cup of honey
  • 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
  • 1 tablespoon of olive oil
  • 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Start by seasoning the pork chops generously with salt and black pepper on both sides.
  2. In a small bowl, whisk together the minced garlic, honey, soy sauce, and dried thyme to make the marinade.
  3. Place the seasoned pork chops in a shallow dish or a resealable plastic bag and pour the marinade over them, making sure they are well coated. Allow the pork chops to marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, or ideally, overnight for maximum flavor.
  4. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Once hot, add the marinated pork chops to the skillet, reserving the excess marinade.
  5. Cook the pork chops for about 4-5 minutes on each side, or until they are golden brown and cooked through. Make sure to baste the pork chops with the marinade occasionally while cooking.
  6. Once the pork chops are cooked through and caramelized, transfer them to a serving plate.
  7. Pour any remaining marinade into the skillet and cook it for a few minutes until it thickens slightly to create a delicious glaze.
  8. Drizzle the honey garlic glaze over the cooked pork chops and garnish with freshly chopped parsley.
  9. Serve the Honey Garlic Pork Chops hot with your favorite sides, such as steamed vegetables or rice.
I hope you all give this recipe a try and enjoy every flavorful bite! Let me know if you have any questions or if you decide to add your own twist to it. Happy cooking!

Attachments

• 235158-worlds-best-honey-garlic-.jpg
    235158-worlds-best-honey-garlic-.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 46
I love honey flavored dish! but it's my first time seeing honey flavored in pork chops because I usually see honey flavored chicken. I will definitely try this at home! Thanks. 😉🥰

Back