Flounder Recipe

lomiloml

Culinary Explorer
Pan-Fried-Flounder-with-Lemon-Butter-Sauce-FT-RECIPE0224-2bff222a0c8944639933ad00a340e976.jpg

So, I recently tried this fantastic flounder recipe that turned out really delicious. It's a simple yet flavorful dish that's perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or even a special occasion. Here’s how I made it:

Flounder Recipe

Ingredients:

• Flounder fillets
  • Lemon juice
  • Butter
  • Garlic, minced
  • Fresh parsley, chopped
  • Salt and pepper

Instructions: First, melt butter in a pan over medium heat and sauté minced garlic until fragrant. Lay the flounder fillets in the pan and squeeze fresh lemon juice over them. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for a few minutes on each side until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.

This flounder recipe is a breeze to make and pairs wonderfully with steamed vegetables or a side salad. Give it a try—it’s sure to become a favorite in your kitchen!

View attachment 4104

So, I recently tried this fantastic flounder recipe that turned out really delicious. It's a simple yet flavorful dish that's perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or even a special occasion. Here’s how I made it:

Flounder Recipe

Ingredients:

• Flounder fillets
  • Lemon juice
  • Butter
  • Garlic, minced
  • Fresh parsley, chopped
  • Salt and pepper

Instructions: First, melt butter in a pan over medium heat and sauté minced garlic until fragrant. Lay the flounder fillets in the pan and squeeze fresh lemon juice over them. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook for a few minutes on each side until the fish is cooked through and flakes easily with a fork. Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.

This flounder recipe is a breeze to make and pairs wonderfully with steamed vegetables or a side salad. Give it a try—it’s sure to become a favorite in your kitchen!
This flounder recipe looks delicious! Can't wait to try it for dinner this weekend. 🐟🍴

I love a good flounder recipe. Do you find the lemon juice makes the fish taste tart? Sometimes I worry about adding too much citrus. Maybe next time I'll try adding some white wine or capers for a different twist. Thanks for sharing! 😋👍😉✨

Back