Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes

Mystique

Novice Foodie
Here is a breakfast meal that is always a personal favorite of mine: fluffy blueberry pancakes. 🥞💙 With their fluffy texture and plenty of juicy blueberries, these pancakes are the ideal way to start the day with a sweet taste.

Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes.jpg

Ingredients:
  • 1 cup all-purpose flour
  • 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
  • 1 teaspoon baking powder
  • 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1 egg
  • 3/4 cup buttermilk
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
  • 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
Procedure:
  1. Prepare the Dry Ingredients: In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt until well combined.
  2. Mix the Wet Ingredients: In a separate bowl, beat the egg until frothy. Add the buttermilk, melted butter, and vanilla extract, and whisk until smooth.
  3. Combine the Wet and Dry Ingredients: Pour the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ingredients and gently stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps in the batter are okay.
  4. Fold in the Blueberries: Gently fold the fresh blueberries into the pancake batter until evenly distributed.
  5. Cook the Pancakes: Heat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat and lightly grease with butter or cooking spray. Pour about 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes and the edges look set, then flip and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until golden brown on both sides.
  6. Serve: Serve the fluffy blueberry pancakes warm, topped with maple syrup, extra blueberries, and a dollop of whipped cream if desired. Enjoy your delicious homemade breakfast! 🥞🫐🥞
I hope you enjoy my simple yet delicious breakfast. This fluffy blueberry pancakes has been my comfort food since then🫶🫶

Fluffy blueberry pancakes are always a winner, especially with those juicy bursts of blueberries. Perfect way to kickstart a day with a delicious and sweet treat. Thanks for sharing your personal favorite breakfast recipe!🥞💙

They're a breakfast staple in my house – nothing beats the fluffy texture and bursts of sweetness from the blueberries. Whether it's a leisurely weekend brunch or a quick weekday treat, these pancakes always hit the spot! 😊

Nothing beats the smell of Fluffy Blueberry Pancakes cooking in the morning! I will try this recipe maybe tomorrow and I'll try to mash up some bananas to add to the batter for extra moisture :), Thanks for sharing

Back