Focaccia! 🍞🌿

ChocoJay

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delicious treat: homemade focaccia! 🍞✨ This simple and savory bread is perfect for sharing with loved ones or enjoying all to yourself. Let's dive into the recipe and make some magic happen in the kitchen! 🌿😋
213×325
160.7 kB

1714325243538.png

Ingredients:
  • 4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 1/2 cups warm water
  • 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
  • 2 teaspoons salt
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • Toppings of your choice (such as rosemary, olives, cherry tomatoes, or sea salt)
Instructions:
  1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the warm water and yeast. Let it sit for about 5 minutes until frothy.
  2. Add the flour and salt to the yeast mixture. Stir until a dough forms.
  3. Transfer the dough to a floured surface and knead for about 5-7 minutes until smooth and elastic.
  4. Drizzle a little olive oil into a clean bowl, then place the dough in the bowl and cover it with a clean towel. Let it rise in a warm place for about 1-2 hours until doubled in size.
  5. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
  6. Punch down the risen dough and transfer it to the prepared baking sheet. Gently stretch and press the dough to fit the pan.
  7. Drizzle the top of the dough with olive oil and use your fingers to make dimples all over the surface.
  8. Add your desired toppings, pressing them gently into the dough.
  9. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the focaccia is golden brown on top and sounds hollow when tapped.
  10. Remove from the oven and let it cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your homemade focaccia! 🍞🌿

Oooh, looks amazing! :love: Love how it's so easy to make .. Perfect for beginner bakers like me ..The dimples are a great touch for holding olive oil and those flavor-packed toppings, rosemary and sea salt are my go-tos, but the possibilities are endless! Thanks for sharing this recipe 🤗

I'm totally in for homemade focaccia! Baking bread from scratch is pure magic, and this recipe sounds like a delightful adventure. I can't wait to get creative with the toppings and dive into making this delicious treat. Join me! 🌿😋

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delicious treat: homemade focaccia! 🍞✨ This simple and savory bread is perfect for sharing with loved ones or enjoying all to yourself. Let's dive into the recipe and make some magic happen in the kitchen! 🌿😋
213×325
160.7 kB

View attachment 2546
Ingredients:
  • 4 cups all-purpose flour
  • 1 1/2 cups warm water
  • 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
  • 2 teaspoons salt
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • Toppings of your choice (such as rosemary, olives, cherry tomatoes, or sea salt)
Instructions:
  1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the warm water and yeast. Let it sit for about 5 minutes until frothy.
  2. Add the flour and salt to the yeast mixture. Stir until a dough forms.
  3. Transfer the dough to a floured surface and knead for about 5-7 minutes until smooth and elastic.
  4. Drizzle a little olive oil into a clean bowl, then place the dough in the bowl and cover it with a clean towel. Let it rise in a warm place for about 1-2 hours until doubled in size.
  5. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C). Grease a baking sheet or line it with parchment paper.
  6. Punch down the risen dough and transfer it to the prepared baking sheet. Gently stretch and press the dough to fit the pan.
  7. Drizzle the top of the dough with olive oil and use your fingers to make dimples all over the surface.
  8. Add your desired toppings, pressing them gently into the dough.
  9. Bake in the preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, or until the focaccia is golden brown on top and sounds hollow when tapped.
  10. Remove from the oven and let it cool slightly before slicing and serving.
Enjoy your homemade focaccia! 🍞🌿
I love making focaccia at home! It's such a versatile bread that you can customize with your favorite toppings. Can't wait to try out this recipe and enjoy some freshly baked focaccia with a drizzle of olive oil and a sprinkle of sea salt. Thanks for sharing!

Back