Found any good low-sugar swaps for Shirley Temple drinks?

TinkerBell

Culinary Explorer
What's up folks! 👋 Do any of you know some clever low-sugar swaps for Shirley Temple drinks? 🍹 I'm on the lookout for alternatives to keep the sweetness without all the sugar. 🍬 If you've got any secret ingredients or tips up your sleeve, please share! 🤗

I used to be all about Shirley Temples, but lately, I've been swapping out the soda for sparkling water and adding a splash of fruit juice instead. 🍓 It keeps the sweetness without loading up on sugar. 😊

Hey there! 🍹 Low-sugar Shirley Temple? Totally doable! Swap out the regular soda for a diet or zero-sugar version to cut down on those sweet vibes. Then, instead of sugary grenadine, try using a splash of pomegranate juice mixed with a bit of sparkling water for that same refreshing kick without all the sugar overload. Top it off with a cherry and a slice of lime, and you've got yourself a guilt-free sipper that still packs a punch of flavor! Cheers! 🎉😊

What's up folks! 👋 Do any of you know some clever low-sugar swaps for Shirley Temple drinks? 🍹 I'm on the lookout for alternatives to keep the sweetness without all the sugar. 🍬 If you've got any secret ingredients or tips up your sleeve, please share! 🤗
So you want to create a Shirley Temple without sugar? No issues at all! All you need to do is replace regular soda with diet, use unsweetened grenadine, squeeze in some fresh citrus, and you're done! You're an amazing low-sugar mixologist! 🍹🍒

I’ve used club soda with a few drops of stevia and some cherry extract. I think it’s a good low-sugar alternative, though it’s not quite the same! 🍒💧

Back