Fresh oyster with cucumber and fennel vinaigrette

Chiyah_

Culinary Explorer
Are you looking for a perfect seafood to eat this summer? Introducing to you my recipe for oysters with cucumber and fennel vinaigrette! This recipe combines the briny freshness of oysters with the crispness of cucumber and the subtle anise flavor of fennel, all brought together with a tangy and herbaceous vinaigrette. It's a perfect dish for enjoying during warmer weather or as an elegant appetizer for a special occasion. 👌🙂

Ingredients:
  • 12 fresh oysters, shucked
  • 1 small cucumber, peeled and finely diced
  • 1 small fennel bulb, finely diced
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Crushed ice (optional)
  • Lemon wedges for serving
Instructions:
  1. Begin by shucking the oysters and arranging them on a bed of crushed ice on a serving platter, if desired. Keep them chilled in the refrigerator while you prepare the vinaigrette.
  2. In a small bowl, combine the finely diced cucumber and fennel.
  3. In another bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, white wine vinegar, honey, and chopped dill until well combined.
  4. Pour the vinaigrette over the cucumber and fennel mixture, and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  5. Spoon a small amount of the cucumber and fennel vinaigrette over each shucked oyster.
  6. Serve the oysters with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over the top, if desired.
  7. Enjoy your refreshing oysters with cucumber and fennel vinaigrette as a delightful appetizer or light meal!
Hope you enjoy this fresh oyster appetizer! Try it and let me know your thoughts! 👌🙂😋

oysters-with-cucumber-and-fennel-vinaigrette-120802-2.jpg

Wow, this recipe sounds absolutely divine! 😍 I love the idea of pairing the freshness of oysters with the crispness of cucumber and the subtle flavor of fennel in the vinaigrette. It sounds like a perfect balance of flavors and textures. Can't wait to try it out at my next dinner party!

Are you looking for a perfect seafood to eat this summer? Introducing to you my recipe for oysters with cucumber and fennel vinaigrette! This recipe combines the briny freshness of oysters with the crispness of cucumber and the subtle anise flavor of fennel, all brought together with a tangy and herbaceous vinaigrette. It's a perfect dish for enjoying during warmer weather or as an elegant appetizer for a special occasion. 👌🙂

Ingredients:
  • 12 fresh oysters, shucked
  • 1 small cucumber, peeled and finely diced
  • 1 small fennel bulb, finely diced
  • 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
  • 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
  • 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
  • 1 tablespoon honey
  • 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh dill
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Crushed ice (optional)
  • Lemon wedges for serving
Instructions:
  1. Begin by shucking the oysters and arranging them on a bed of crushed ice on a serving platter, if desired. Keep them chilled in the refrigerator while you prepare the vinaigrette.
  2. In a small bowl, combine the finely diced cucumber and fennel.
  3. In another bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, extra virgin olive oil, white wine vinegar, honey, and chopped dill until well combined.
  4. Pour the vinaigrette over the cucumber and fennel mixture, and toss to coat evenly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
  5. Spoon a small amount of the cucumber and fennel vinaigrette over each shucked oyster.
  6. Serve the oysters with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over the top, if desired.
  7. Enjoy your refreshing oysters with cucumber and fennel vinaigrette as a delightful appetizer or light meal!
Hope you enjoy this fresh oyster appetizer! Try it and let me know your thoughts! 👌🙂😋

View attachment 1280
Hey! Thanks for sharing the Fresh Oyster with Cucumber and Fennel Vinaigrette recipe! It sounds like a delightful and refreshing appetizer. Can't wait to try it out and savor the flavors of the sea with the crispness of cucumber and the aromatic touch of fennel. 🌊🥒🌿

Back