🍫 Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe 🍫

iwantbulalo🍖

Culinary Explorer
Welcome, chocolate lovers! Indulge in a frosty twist on a classic favorite with our Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe. Get ready to dive into a rich, creamy blend of chocolatey goodness that will leave you craving for more!
k
frozen hot chocolate recipe.jpg

INGREDIENTS

• 1 ½ cups chocolate milk
  • 1 cup (142 to 170 g) dry hot chocolate mix, flavor and brand of choice
  • 3-4 cups cubed ice
  • Whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles or shavings, for garnish, if desired
INSTRUCTIONS
  • Combine the milk, hot chocolate mix, and ice in the specified order into a blender, blending until the mixture is smooth.
  • Serve in glasses and optionally garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings or sprinkles.
Happy blending and savoring!

Last edited:
I love the idea of using chocolate milk instead of plain milk - adds a whole new level of chocolateyness. Maybe I'll try adding a scoop of peanut butter for a Reese's vibe next time. 🙂👌😉✨

Thank you for sharing this delightful Frozen Hot Chocolate recipe! It sounds incredibly refreshing and perfect for satisfying my chocolate cravings. I can't wait to blend up a batch and enjoy it with some whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles!🍫😋

Welcome, chocolate lovers! Indulge in a frosty twist on a classic favorite with our Frozen Hot Chocolate Recipe. Get ready to dive into a rich, creamy blend of chocolatey goodness that will leave you craving for more!
k
View attachment 4008

INGREDIENTS

• 1 ½ cups chocolate milk
  • 1 cup (142 to 170 g) dry hot chocolate mix, flavor and brand of choice
  • 3-4 cups cubed ice
  • Whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles or shavings, for garnish, if desired
INSTRUCTIONS
  • Combine the milk, hot chocolate mix, and ice in the specified order into a blender, blending until the mixture is smooth.
  • Serve in glasses and optionally garnish with whipped cream and chocolate shavings or sprinkles.
Happy blending and savoring!
This frozen hot chocolate recipe looks like the perfect treat for summer! Has anyone tried adding a splash of peppermint extract for a minty twist? Can't wait to blend this up! 🍫❄️🧊

Back