Garlic Butter Chicken Recipe

benzie

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone!

I wanted to share a recipe that I absolutely love making for dinner: Garlic Butter Chicken. It's super flavorful and perfect for a cozy night in. Plus, it's pretty easy to whip up! Here’s how you do it:

Ingredients:

• 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • 1 teaspoon paprika
  • 1 teaspoon garlic powder
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 4 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 cup chicken broth
  • 1/2 cup heavy cream
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
  • Fresh parsley, chopped (for garnish)
Instructions:

1. Season the Chicken: Start by seasoning the chicken breasts with salt, pepper, paprika, and garlic powder.
  2. Sear the Chicken: Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken breasts and cook until they’re golden brown on both sides, about 5-7 minutes per side. Remove the chicken from the skillet and set aside.
  3. Make the Garlic Butter Sauce: In the same skillet, melt the butter. Add the minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in the chicken broth, heavy cream, thyme, and rosemary. Let it simmer for about 5 minutes.
  4. Combine and Cook: Return the chicken breasts to the skillet. Spoon some of the sauce over the chicken. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese on top. Reduce the heat and let it simmer for another 10-15 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce has thickened.
  5. Garnish and Serve: Garnish with chopped parsley and serve hot. This goes wonderfully with a side of roasted veggies or mashed potatoes!
    Garlic Butter Chicken Recipe.jpg
I hope you give it a try and enjoy it as much as I do! Let me know if you have any tweaks or additions—always looking for ways to make it even better. 😊

Hello! Have you ever tried adding any veggies to the skillet with the chicken? I wonder how some sautéed spinach or mushrooms would taste with all that delicious garlic butter sauce. 🥦🍄

Back