Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi

Jane.Smith01

Novice Foodie
Hey everyone! 👋🍤 I'm thrilled to share one of my absolute favorite recipes with you: Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi. This dish is a real crowd-pleaser, with succulent shrimp cooked in a rich, garlicky butter sauce that's perfect for soaking up with crusty bread. Trust me, once you try this shrimp scampi, you'll be hooked! 🍽️

INGREDIENTS​

• 2 Tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 tablespoons butter
  • 4-5 large garlic cloves, minced (or 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic)
  • 1 1/4 pounds (600 grams) large shrimp prawns, shelled with tails on or off
  • Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup dry white wine or broth
  • 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes or to taste (optional)
  • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi (1).jpg

INSTRUCTIONS​

• Heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter in a large pan or skillet. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant (about 30 seconds - 1 minute). Then add the shrimp, season with salt and pepper to taste and sauté for 1-2 minutes on one side (until just beginning to turn pink), then flip.
  • Pour in wine (or broth), add red pepper flakes (if using). Bring to a simmer for 1-2 minutes or until wine reduces by about half and the shrimp is cooked through (don't over cook your shrimp).
  • Stir in the remaining butter, lemon juice and parsley and take off heat immediately.
  • Serve over rice, pasta, garlic bread or steamed vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini noodles).

Oh wow, Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi?! 😍🍤 That sounds like pure comfort food heaven! 🌟 I can practically taste the buttery garlic sauce coating those succulent shrimp. 🤤 Count me in for trying this recipe ASAP! 🍽️✨

This dish for Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi is really amazing! 🍤✨ Flaky shrimp combined with rich garlic butter sauce = deliciousness! Prepare yourself for mouthwatering flavor that will leave you wanting more! 🍽👌

Wow! I can't wait to indulge in the decadent flavors of Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi for a mouthwatering seafood dish that's both rich and satisfying!❤️✨

This dish for Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi is really amazing! 🍤✨ Flaky shrimp combined with rich garlic butter sauce = deliciousness! Prepare yourself for mouthwatering flavor that will leave you wanting more! 🍽👌
Hey! I agree, Nothing beats that perfect combo of flaky shrimp and rich garlic butter sauce, right?🤤

Hey everyone! 👋🍤 I'm thrilled to share one of my absolute favorite recipes with you: Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi. This dish is a real crowd-pleaser, with succulent shrimp cooked in a rich, garlicky butter sauce that's perfect for soaking up with crusty bread. Trust me, once you try this shrimp scampi, you'll be hooked! 🍽️

INGREDIENTS​

• 2 Tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 tablespoons butter
  • 4-5 large garlic cloves, minced (or 1 1/2 tablespoons minced garlic)
  • 1 1/4 pounds (600 grams) large shrimp prawns, shelled with tails on or off
  • Salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
  • 1/4 cup dry white wine or broth
  • 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes or to taste (optional)
  • 2 tablespoons lemon juice
View attachment 2481

INSTRUCTIONS​

• Heat olive oil and 2 tablespoons of butter in a large pan or skillet. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant (about 30 seconds - 1 minute). Then add the shrimp, season with salt and pepper to taste and sauté for 1-2 minutes on one side (until just beginning to turn pink), then flip.
  • Pour in wine (or broth), add red pepper flakes (if using). Bring to a simmer for 1-2 minutes or until wine reduces by about half and the shrimp is cooked through (don't over cook your shrimp).
  • Stir in the remaining butter, lemon juice and parsley and take off heat immediately.
  • Serve over rice, pasta, garlic bread or steamed vegetables (cauliflower, broccoli, zucchini noodles).
You've got to try this Garlic Butter Shrimp Scampi! It's a quick and easy dish bursting with flavor. Succulent shrimp cooked in a garlic butter sauce, served over pasta or with crusty bread – it's a delightful meal that's sure to impress!

Back