Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes

Horton

Culinary Explorer
Hello guys, let me share this with you the Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes. It's a flavorful and comforting side dish, and it's a simple yet irresistible dish that pairs perfectly with any main course. So, let's roll up our sleeves and get ready to roast some potatoes together!
750×750
987.1 kB

Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes.png

Ingredients:

• 2 pounds baby potatoes, halved or quartered
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the halved or quartered baby potatoes with olive oil, minced garlic, chopped rosemary, and thyme leaves. Toss until the potatoes are evenly coated with the oil and herbs.
  3. Season the potatoes generously with salt and pepper, to taste.
  4. Spread the seasoned potatoes out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
  5. Roast the potatoes in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking, or until they are golden and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
  6. Once the potatoes are roasted to perfection, remove them from the oven and transfer them to a serving dish.
  7. Garnish the Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes with chopped fresh parsley, if desired, for a pop of color and freshness.
  8. Serve the roasted potatoes hot as a delicious side dish for any meal.
Enjoy yourself with the Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes😊👌

Thank you for sharing this mouthwatering recipe 🤤! It has the potential to be a perfect side dish in any occasion. The mix of garlic, rosemary, and thyme takes the ordinary potatoes to whole new levels of flavor 🌿🍃. Plus, I really appreciate how easy and straightforward the directions are, it is ideal for even the most inexperienced cooks to follow along. Here's to eating some delicious roasted potatoes! 🥔👌

Hello guys, let me share this with you the Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes. It's a flavorful and comforting side dish, and it's a simple yet irresistible dish that pairs perfectly with any main course. So, let's roll up our sleeves and get ready to roast some potatoes together!
750×750
987.1 kB
750×750
987.1 kB

View attachment 995
Ingredients:

• 2 pounds baby potatoes, halved or quartered
  • 3 tablespoons olive oil
  • 4 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
  • 1 tablespoon fresh thyme leaves
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 425°F (220°C) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil for easy cleanup.
  2. In a large mixing bowl, combine the halved or quartered baby potatoes with olive oil, minced garlic, chopped rosemary, and thyme leaves. Toss until the potatoes are evenly coated with the oil and herbs.
  3. Season the potatoes generously with salt and pepper, to taste.
  4. Spread the seasoned potatoes out in a single layer on the prepared baking sheet.
  5. Roast the potatoes in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking, or until they are golden and crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.
  6. Once the potatoes are roasted to perfection, remove them from the oven and transfer them to a serving dish.
  7. Garnish the Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes with chopped fresh parsley, if desired, for a pop of color and freshness.
  8. Serve the roasted potatoes hot as a delicious side dish for any meal.
Enjoy yourself with the Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes😊👌
WOW! I will try this when I get back home. Thanks for sharing this recipe🤗

Hey!! I can almost smell the fragrant herbs and garlic from here. I love how simple yet flavorful this recipe is. Have you ever tried adding any additional spices or ingredients to mix things up a bit?

Hey!! I can almost smell the fragrant herbs and garlic from here. I love how simple yet flavorful this recipe is. Have you ever tried adding any additional spices or ingredients to mix things up a bit?
Yup, I added a little bit herb of parsley for extra flavor. You can also try to sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese over the potatoes during the last few minutes of roasting for a cheesy twist. Maybe you can try to add some spices if you want to 😁

Back