Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes

Hev_Brownies

Culinary Explorer
Hey there, fellow foodies! 🥔 Today, I'm sharing one of my all-time favorite recipes: Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes. These spuds are crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and bursting with flavor from the garlic and herbs. Trust me, once you try these roast

Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes (1).jpg

Ingredients​

• 3 pounds petite potatoes, scrubbed and halved (quartered if extra large)
  • 4 tablespoons olive oil
  • 6 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1½ teaspoons kosher salt
  • 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
  • 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • ½ teaspoon dried oregano
  • ½ teaspoon dried basil
  • ⅓ cup (33 g) grated Parmesan cheese
  • 2 tablespoons (28 g) unsalted butter, cut into small cubes
  • 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley

Instructions​

• Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a large baking sheet.
  • In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, basil and Parmesan cheese until evenly coated. Turn the mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer.
  • Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning with a spatula two or three times, until golden brown and crisp. Pull the tray out and sprinkle the butter over the potatoes and stir to melt the butter. Remove from the oven and toss with the fresh parsley. Serve immediately.

Hey there, fellow foodies! 🥔 Today, I'm sharing one of my all-time favorite recipes: Garlic Herb Roasted Potatoes. These spuds are crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and bursting with flavor from the garlic and herbs. Trust me, once you try these roast

1200×800
432.6 kB

View attachment 2814

Ingredients​

• 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • ½ teaspoon dried basil

Instructions​

• In a large bowl, toss the potatoes, olive oil, garlic, salt, pepper, thyme, oregano, basil and Parmesan cheese until evenly coated. Turn the mixture out onto the prepared baking sheet and arrange in a single layer.
  • Bake for 45 minutes to 1 hour, turning with a spatula two or three times, until golden brown and crisp. Pull the tray out and sprinkle the butter over the potatoes and stir to melt the butter. Remove from the oven and toss with the fresh parsley. Serve immediately.
Had these potatoes last weekend and they were lit! Crispy outside, fluffy inside, total winner. 😋

The perfect balance of crispy edges and tender insides, with a delicious garlic and herb seasoning that takes them to the next level. I can practically smell them roasting already! Can't wait to make these for dinner tonight.👌

View attachment 2814

Ingredients​

• 1 teaspoon dried thyme
  • ½ teaspoon dried basil

Instructions​

Omg, these potatoes sound absolutely mouthwatering! 😋 I can already imagine the aroma filling up the kitchen. One tip I'd suggest is to try using a mix of fresh and dried herbs for an extra burst of flavor. 🌿 Also, don't be shy with the garlic – it's the star of the show here! 💫 Enjoy every crispy, tender bite!

These garlic herb roasted potatoes are an absolute game-changer! Crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside, and bursting with flavor. Perfect side dish for any meal! 🥔😋

Back