Ingredients:

• Fresh oysters
  • Garlic cloves, minced
  • Butter
  • Parsley, chopped
  • Lemon wedges
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your grill or oven to high heat.
  2. Scrub the oysters under cold water to remove any dirt or debris. Shuck the oysters and place them on a baking sheet or grill pan.
  3. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
  4. Spoon the garlic butter mixture over each oyster.
  5. Sprinkle chopped parsley over the oysters and season with salt and pepper.
  6. Place the oysters on the grill or in the oven and cook until the edges start to curl and the oysters are heated through, about 5-7 minutes.
  7. Serve the garlic oysters hot with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over the top. Enjoy!

Garlic oysters are a favorite of mine when dining out. Now I can't wait to recreate that restaurant experience at home with your recipe. Thanks for sharing! :)

Less ingredient but more to taste!
View attachment 2041
Ingredients:

• Fresh oysters
  • Garlic cloves, minced
  • Butter
  • Parsley, chopped
  • Lemon wedges
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:

1. Preheat your grill or oven to high heat.
  2. Scrub the oysters under cold water to remove any dirt or debris. Shuck the oysters and place them on a baking sheet or grill pan.
  3. In a small saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add minced garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1-2 minutes.
  4. Spoon the garlic butter mixture over each oyster.
  5. Sprinkle chopped parsley over the oysters and season with salt and pepper.
  6. Place the oysters on the grill or in the oven and cook until the edges start to curl and the oysters are heated through, about 5-7 minutes.
  7. Serve the garlic oysters hot with lemon wedges on the side for squeezing over the top. Enjoy!
Yum! 😍 Though I'm a bit of a spice lover, so I might add a pinch of red pepper flakes to the garlic butter mixture for a little heat. Have you ever tried it that way? 🌶️🔥

Back