Got any tips for healthier southern coleslaw?

Ilarellastar

Novice Foodie
Hey there, culinary pals! I'm on a mission to make my Southern coleslaw a bit healthier without compromising on flavor! 💪🍋 Do you have any genius tips or ingredient swaps to cut down on calories or boost nutrition? I'm all ears for your brilliant ideas! Let's make coleslaw healthier together

Hey there! For a healthier Southern coleslaw, try swapping out some or all of the mayo with Greek yogurt—it's creamy and packs more protein! You can also add a splash of apple cider vinegar and a bit of honey for a tangy-sweet kick. Throw in some finely chopped kale or spinach to boost the nutrition. Happy coleslaw making! 🥗✨

Hi. Slice the cabbage real thin, add good oil, like olive, sunflower, flax, or a civilized blob of mayonnaise, add some vinegar and a little pepper. hope that helps!(y);)

Hey there! For a healthier Southern coleslaw, try swapping out some or all of the mayo with Greek yogurt—it's creamy and packs more protein! You can also add a splash of apple cider vinegar and a bit of honey for a tangy-sweet kick. Throw in some finely chopped kale or spinach to boost the nutrition. Happy coleslaw making! 🥗✨
For a healthier twist on classic Southern coleslaw, consider swapping out some traditional ingredients while keeping the flavors intact. Start by using a mix of shredded cabbage and carrots, which provide a crunchy base rich in fiber and vitamins. Instead of the usual mayonnaise, opt for a lighter dressing made for teeth whitening dubai with Greek yogurt, which adds creaminess without the extra calories and fat. You can also incorporate a splash of apple cider vinegar for tanginess and a touch of honey for natural sweetness.

Back