Grilled Asparagus!

Alfredo

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a mouthwatering dish: grilled asparagus! 🌱 This simple yet delicious recipe brings out the natural flavors of asparagus with a hint of smokiness from the grill. Let's fire up those grills and get cooking! 🍽️
150×227
88.3 kB

1717432431015.png

Ingredients:
  • 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: grated Parmesan cheese, lemon zest
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
  2. Wash the asparagus spears and trim off the tough ends.
  3. In a bowl, toss the asparagus with olive oil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
  4. Place the asparagus spears on the preheated grill, perpendicular to the grates, to prevent them from falling through.
  5. Grill the asparagus for about 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are tender and lightly charred.
  6. Remove the asparagus from the grill and transfer to a serving plate.
  7. Optionally, sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese or lemon zest over the grilled asparagus for extra flavor.
  8. Serve hot and enjoy your tasty grilled asparagus!
Enjoy your grilled asparagus as a delicious side dish or appetizer!

Yes! it's super easy, tastes amazing, and will seriously level up your veggie game. Perfect for summer BBQs or a quick, healthy side dish. 🤤

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a mouthwatering dish: grilled asparagus! 🌱 This simple yet delicious recipe brings out the natural flavors of asparagus with a hint of smokiness from the grill. Let's fire up those grills and get cooking! 🍽️
150×227
88.3 kB

View attachment 3740
Ingredients:
  • 1 bunch of fresh asparagus
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Optional: grated Parmesan cheese, lemon zest
Instructions:
  1. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat.
  2. Wash the asparagus spears and trim off the tough ends.
  3. In a bowl, toss the asparagus with olive oil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated.
  4. Place the asparagus spears on the preheated grill, perpendicular to the grates, to prevent them from falling through.
  5. Grill the asparagus for about 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are tender and lightly charred.
  6. Remove the asparagus from the grill and transfer to a serving plate.
  7. Optionally, sprinkle grated Parmesan cheese or lemon zest over the grilled asparagus for extra flavor.
  8. Serve hot and enjoy your tasty grilled asparagus!
Enjoy your grilled asparagus as a delicious side dish or appetizer!
Grilled asparagus is one of my favorites! Has anyone tried adding a squeeze of lemon juice and a sprinkle of Parmesan on top? It's the perfect side dish for any meal! 🍋🧀🌿

Grilled asparagus is my go-to summer side dish! There's something about that smoky flavor that just hits the spot every time. Can't wait to fire up the grill and give this recipe a try! 😋

Grilled asparagus is my go-to summer side dish! There's something about that smoky flavor that just hits the spot every time. Can't wait to fire up the grill and give this recipe a try! 😋

Absolutely! Grilled asparagus is the bomb in summer. That smoky flavor is unbeatable! Enjoy firing up the grill and trying out the recipe! 😋

Grilling some asparagus tonight – simple, flavorful, and the perfect side dish for any summer BBQ!

Back