Grilled Beef Heart Recipe

ChocoJay

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delicious twist on grilling: Grilled Beef Heart! 🥩✨ This recipe turns a unique cut into a tender and flavorful dish that's sure to impress. Let's fire up the grill and get cooking!
385×249
230.8 kB

1720847062643.png

Ingredients:
  • 1 beef heart
  • Salt and pepper
  • Olive oil
  • Optional: garlic powder, onion powder, paprika (for seasoning)
Instructions:
  1. Prepare the beef heart: Trim any excess fat and silver skin from the beef heart. Rinse it under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
  2. Season the heart: Rub the beef heart with olive oil, then season generously with salt and pepper. You can also add garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika for extra flavor.
  3. Preheat the grill: Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (around 375-400°F or 190-200°C).
  4. Grill the beef heart: Place the seasoned beef heart on the grill. Grill each side for about 6-8 minutes, depending on the size of the heart, until it reaches an internal temperature of 135°F (57°C) for medium-rare. Use a meat thermometer to check doneness.
  5. Rest and slice: Remove the beef heart from the grill and let it rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice the beef heart against the grain into thin slices.
  6. Serve: Arrange the sliced beef heart on a platter and serve immediately. You can enjoy it with your favorite side dishes or sauces.
Enjoy your grilled beef heart!

Hey everyone, I want to introduce you to a delicious twist on grilling: Grilled Beef Heart! 🥩✨ This recipe turns a unique cut into a tender and flavorful dish that's sure to impress. Let's fire up the grill and get cooking!
385×249
230.8 kB

View attachment 4960
Ingredients:
  • 1 beef heart
  • Salt and pepper
  • Olive oil
Instructions:
  1. Prepare the beef heart: Trim any excess fat and silver skin from the beef heart. Rinse it under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
  2. Season the heart: Rub the beef heart with olive oil, then season generously with salt and pepper. You can also add garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika for extra flavor.
  3. Preheat the grill: Preheat your grill to medium-high heat (around 375-400°F or 190-200°C).
  4. Grill the beef heart: Place the seasoned beef heart on the grill. Grill each side for about 6-8 minutes, depending on the size of the heart, until it reaches an internal temperature of 135°F (57°C) for medium-rare. Use a meat thermometer to check doneness.
  5. Rest and slice: Remove the beef heart from the grill and let it rest for 5-10 minutes. Slice the beef heart against the grain into thin slices.
  6. Serve: Arrange the sliced beef heart on a platter and serve immediately. You can enjoy it with your favorite side dishes or sauces.
Interesting choice! I think marinating the beef heart before grilling can tenderize it and add flavor, though some prefer it plain. 🥩🔥

That grilled beef heart recipe is seriously intriguing! I’ve never tried beef heart before, but it looks so flavorful and delicious. Definitely adding this to my grill lineup! 😋

385×249
230.8 kB

View attachment 4960
Ingredients:
  • 1 beef heart
  • Salt and pepper
  • Olive oil
Instructions:
Grilled beef heart sounds intriguing and full of flavor! I’m excited to try something different with this recipe. Thanks for sharing! 🥩🔥

Back