🌈 Grilled Polenta and Rainbow Vegetables with Magic Marinade Recipe ✨

laplus

Tasty Apprentice
So there I was, just minding my own business on a chill Saturday, when I thought "Hey, let's spice things up a bit for the gang coming over!" And boom, a genius idea hit me - why not mix up some grilled polenta with a bunch of colorful veggies, all jazzed up with my top-secret marinade that I've been honing for ages? 😎 As I peered into my kitchen, I knew I was about to create a masterpiece! And let me tell you, when my friends tasted my culinary creation, they were absolutely floored. It's safe to say I became the unofficial grill master that day! 🔥

INGREDIENTS
RAINBOW.jpg

For The Magic Marinade:
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
  • 2 tablespoons soy sauce
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup (for a vegan option)
  • 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
  • 1/2 teaspoon chili flakes (adjust to taste)
  • Salt and pepper, to taste
  • A handful of fresh herbs (like basil, thyme, and oregano), finely chopped
For The Vegetable Platter:
  • 1 red bell pepper, sliced into wide strips
  • A bunch of carrots, sliced lengthwise
  • 1 zucchini, sliced lengthwise
  • 1 yellow squash, sliced lengthwise
  • 1 small eggplant, sliced into rounds
  • 1 red onion, cut into wedges
  • A bunch of asparagus, trimmed
  • Any other colorful vegetables you love
For The Grilled Polenta:
  • 1 cup polenta (cornmeal)
  • 4 cups water or vegetable broth
  • 1 teaspoon salt
  • 2 tablespoons butter or olive oil (for vegan option)
  • 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional, omit for vegan)
INSTRUCTION
  1. Make the Magic Marinade: Whisk together all the marinade ingredients in a bowl until well combined. Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.
  2. Marinate the Vegetables: Place the prepared vegetables in a large dish or a ziplock bag. Pour over the marinade, ensuring all the vegetables are well-coated. Let them marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes or up to 2 hours.
  3. Prepare the Polenta: Bring the water or broth to a boil in a medium saucepan. Gradually whisk in the polenta and salt, reducing the heat to low. Cook, stirring constantly, until the polenta is thickened, about 15-20 minutes. Stir in the butter and Parmesan (if using) until smooth. Spread the polenta in a greased baking dish, smoothing the top. Let it cool and solidify, then slice it into squares or rectangles.
  4. Grill the Vegetables and Polenta: Heat your grill to medium-high. Grill the vegetables in batches, turning occasionally, until they are tender and have excellent grill marks, about 3-5 minutes per side. Grill the polenta slices until heated and have grill marks, about 3 minutes per side.
  5. Serve: Arrange the grilled vegetables and polenta on a large platter. Drizzle with any remaining marinade, olive oil, and fresh herbs for garnish.
Sitting down with friends, enjoying food, creating memories 🍴🥂🤗. Appreciating simple pleasures – good company, laughter, and delicious dishes!

And that magic marinade? This grilled polenta and rainbow vegetable dish looks stunning! I love how versatile it is, Thanks for sharing this 🤗

This Grilled Polenta and Rainbow Vegetables with Magic Marinade recipe is like a burst of color and flavor! 🌈✨ Can't wait to bring some magic to the dinner table.

Grilled polenta and rainbow veggies with a magic marinade? Sounds like a colorful feast! 🌈🍆✨ Love the vibrant mix and the magic marinade twist. Can’t wait to try this tasty and healthy combo! 😍

Back