Grilled Steak Skewers with Chimichurri Sauce

eihra520

Culinary Explorer
Hey! Summer's calling and I have these Grilled Steak Skewers with Chimichurri Sauce recipe that are gonna be your new summer cookout MVP 🙌 It's a flavor fiesta on a stick, perfect for chilling with friends and fam under the summer sky :cool:🌞

Let's fire up the grill, and get cookin'! 🔥
Grilled Steak Skewers with Chimichurri Sauce.jpg

Ingredients:

For the Steak Skewers:
  • 1 1/2 lbs beef tenderloin or sirloin steak, cut into 1-inch cubes
  • Wooden or metal skewers
  • Olive oil or avocado oil for brushing
  • Salt and pepper to taste
For the Chimichurri Sauce:
  • 1 cup fresh parsley, finely chopped
  • 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
  • 3 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 shallot or small red onion, finely chopped
  • 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
  • 1/4 cup olive oil
  • 1 tsp dried oregano
  • 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes (or more if you like it spicy)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions:
  1. Start by preparing the chimichurri sauce. In a medium bowl, combine the chopped parsley, cilantro, garlic, shallot, red wine vinegar, olive oil, dried oregano, red pepper flakes, and a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Mix well and let the flavors meld while you prepare the skewers.
  2. Thread the steak cubes onto the wooden or metal skewers, leaving a little space between each piece.
  3. Brush or drizzle the skewers with olive oil or avocado oil, and season generously with salt and pepper.
  4. Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
  5. Grill the steak skewers for 2-3 minutes per side, or until they reach your desired doneness. Be sure to rotate the skewers occasionally to ensure even cooking.
  6. Once the skewers are cooked to your liking, transfer them to a serving platter and let them rest for a few minutes.
  7. Drizzle or brush the skewers generously with the fresh chimichurri sauce, making sure to coat each piece of steak.
  8. Serve these Grilled Steak Skewers with Chimichurri Sauce hot off the grill, accompanied by your favorite summer sides like grilled vegetables, a crisp salad, or some crusty bread for sopping up all those delicious juices and sauce.
📌You can customize the chimichurri to your spice level – go mild, go wild, it's all good! ;)

Who's ready to fire up the grill? 🔥 Let me know if you try this recipe, I can't wait to hear what you think!

Guys, you've got to try these grilled steak skewers with chimichurri sauce! 😍🔥 They're seriously a flavor explosion in your mouth! The steak is so juicy and tender, and that chimichurri sauce? It's like a party for your taste buds! Perfect for BBQs or just a cozy night in. Trust me, you won't be able to get enough of these!

I've been looking for new grilling recipes to try, and these steak skewers with chimichurri sauce caught my eye! 🔥🍴 Excited to savor all the flavors!

Back