Grilled Yellowfin Tuna With Marinade Recipe

bhella

Culinary Explorer
Hey everyone! I just had to share this recipe I’ve been loving lately: Grilled Yellowfin Tuna with a zesty marinade. 🐟🔥

It’s super simple, but it packs a punch of flavor. Perfect for those summer grill nights when you want something light yet satisfying. Plus, it’s healthy too! Here’s how you can make it:

Ingredients:

For the Tuna:​

• 2-4 Yellowfin tuna steaks (about 1 inch thick)
  • Salt and pepper to taste
  • Lemon wedges for serving

For the Marinade:​

• 1/4 cup soy sauce
  • 2 tbsp olive oil
  • 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice (or lime juice)
  • 1 tbsp honey or maple syrup (adds a nice balance)
  • 2 cloves garlic, minced
  • 1 tsp fresh ginger, grated (optional but highly recommended!)
  • 1 tsp Dijon mustard
  • 1/4 tsp black pepper
  • 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (if you like a bit of heat)
Instructions:

1. Prep the marinade: In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, olive oil, lemon juice, honey, garlic, ginger, mustard, black pepper, and red pepper flakes. It should smell amazing already! 😍
  2. Marinate the tuna: Place the tuna steaks in a shallow dish and pour the marinade over them. Make sure they’re well coated. Let them marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, but if you’ve got time, an hour is even better.
  3. Grill time! Preheat your grill to medium-high heat. Once it’s nice and hot, lightly oil the grates to prevent sticking. Grill the tuna steaks for about 2-3 minutes per side for medium-rare, or longer if you prefer them more cooked. You’re looking for those beautiful grill marks. Just be careful not to overcook; tuna can dry out quickly.
  4. Serve it up: Remove the tuna from the grill and let it rest for a couple of minutes. Sprinkle with a bit of salt and pepper, then serve with lemon wedges on the side. I love squeezing a bit of fresh lemon juice right before digging in. 🍋
  5. Enjoy! Serve with your favorite sides—maybe a fresh salad or some grilled veggies—and you’ve got yourself a fantastic meal. If you try this, let me know how it turns out! 😊

This recipe is simple, flavorful, and perfect for anyone who loves grilling. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do! Happy grilling!
Grilled Yellowfin Tuna With Marinade Recipe1.jpg

This Grilled Yellowfin Tuna sounds amazing! 🐟🔥 The marinade must make it super flavorful. Perfect for a fresh and healthy meal! 🍋🍽️

I tried this Grilled Yellowfin Tuna recipe recently, and it was a total hit! The marinade is super zesty and just brings out the best in the tuna🥰

Grilled yellowfin tuna sounds amazing! 🐟 Do you keep the marinade light with citrus and herbs, or go for something bolder like soy and ginger? I bet it’s perfectly tender and flavorful!

This Grilled Yellowfin Tuna recipe sounds incredible! The marinade must add such a great flavor. Can’t wait to try it out—sounds like a perfect dish for a summer cookout. Thanks for sharing your tasty creation!

Back