Hasselback Cheesy Bread

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Indulge in the ultimate comfort with our Hasselback Cheesy Bread! Crispy edges, gooey cheese, and a hint of garlic make each bite a savory delight. Perfect for sharing or savoring solo—because every meal should be a cheesy celebration!

Hasselback Cheesy Bread (1).jpg

Indulge in the ultimate comfort with our Hasselback Cheesy Bread! Crispy edges, gooey cheese, and a hint of garlic make each bite a savory delight. Perfect for sharing or savoring solo—because every meal should be a cheesy celebration!

View attachment 4632
Hasselback Cheesy Bread is a must-try! I think using a French baguette and layering it with cheese and pepperoni would give it a pizza-like twist. Though baking it until golden brown and bubbly is key! 🍕🥖

Hasselback Cheesy Bread is a must-try! I think using a French baguette and layering it with cheese and pepperoni would give it a pizza-like twist. Though baking it until golden brown and bubbly is key! 🍕🥖
Thanks so much! 😊 I'm glad you liked the idea! Using a French baguette with cheese and pepperoni does give it that delicious pizza twist, doesn't it? Baking it until it's golden brown and bubbly really brings out the flavors! 🍕🥖

Back