healthy banana bread recipe

BEBE_

Novice Foodie
Hey friends! 🍌🍞 I recently whipped up a batch of Healthy Banana Bread, and let me tell you, it’s a game-changer! 🌟 This recipe is moist, flavorful, and so much healthier than your typical banana bread. Perfect for a guilt-free snack or breakfast treat. Here’s how you can make it:

Ingredients:

• 3 ripe bananas, mashed 🍌🍌🍌
  • 2 large eggs 🥚🥚
  • 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup 🍯🍁
  • 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted 🥥
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract 🍦
  • 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour 🌾
  • 1 tsp baking soda 🥄
  • 1/2 tsp salt 🧂
  • 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 🌰
  • 1/4 cup chopped walnuts (optional) 🌰
Procedure:

1. Preheat your oven: Set it to 350°F (175°C). 🔥
  2. Prepare the pan: Grease a 9x5-inch loaf pan or line it with parchment paper. 🥄
  3. Mix wet ingredients: In a bowl, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, honey, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Mix until well blended. 🍌🥚🍯
  4. Add dry ingredients: In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Gradually add this to the wet mixture and stir until combined. 🌾🥄
  5. Fold in walnuts: If using, gently fold in the walnuts. 🌰
  6. Bake: Pour the batter into the prepared pan and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. 🕒🔥
  7. Cool: Let the bread cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely. 🍞
Conclusion:

This Healthy Banana Bread was a delightful surprise—sweet, moist, and just the right amount of nutty crunch! 🍌🥥 It’s become my new favorite way to use up ripe bananas. Give it a try, and you might find yourself making it every week! Happy baking! 😊🍽️
Healthy-Banana-Bread-Easy.jpg

Back