Healthy Ice Cream Recipe

doebadie

Novice Foodie
Keto-Ice-Cream-Recipe-Photo-Low-Carb-Sugar-Free-Vanilla-Picture.jpg

I've been on a mission to find a healthy yet satisfying dessert, and I finally struck gold with this homemade healthy ice cream! It’s creamy, naturally sweet, and perfect for those hot days when you need a cool treat without the guilt. Here’s how you can make it too:

Ingredients:

• 4 ripe bananas, sliced and frozen
  • 1 cup frozen berries (strawberries, blueberries, or a mix)
  • 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk (or any milk of your choice)
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
  • A pinch of salt
Instructions:

1. Blend the frozen banana slices in a food processor until they form a creamy consistency.
  2. Add the frozen berries, almond milk, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt to the blender. Blend until smooth.
  3. If the mixture is too thick, add a little more almond milk until you reach your desired texture.
  4. Once blended, transfer the ice cream to a container and freeze for about 1-2 hours to firm up.
  5. Scoop and enjoy!
This ice cream is a game-changer! It’s not only delicious but also packed with natural goodness. Perfect for satisfying those sweet cravings in a healthy way. Enjoy! 🍦✨

Wow, this healthy ice cream recipe looks amazing! Can't wait to try it out this summer. Love how it's guilt-free and still so creamy. Thanks for sharing! 🍦😋

I think this is what I am looking! For someone like me who loves ice cream, this is the best alternative recipe to stay health still. Good I came across this recipe. Thanks for sharing, folks!:)

View attachment 4798

I've been on a mission to find a healthy yet satisfying dessert, and I finally struck gold with this homemade healthy ice cream! It’s creamy, naturally sweet, and perfect for those hot days when you need a cool treat without the guilt. Here’s how you can make it too:

Ingredients:

• A pinch of salt
Instructions:

1. Blend the frozen banana slices in a food processor until they form a creamy consistency.
  2. Add the frozen berries, almond milk, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt to the blender. Blend until smooth.
  3. If the mixture is too thick, add a little more almond milk until you reach your desired texture.
  4. Once blended, transfer the ice cream to a container and freeze for about 1-2 hours to firm up.
  5. Scoop and enjoy!
This ice cream is a game-changer! It’s not only delicious but also packed with natural goodness. Perfect for satisfying those sweet cravings in a healthy way. Enjoy! 🍦✨
I think using frozen bananas as a base makes a creamy and healthy ice cream alternative, though adding cocoa powder gives it a chocolatey twist! 🍌🍫

View attachment 4798

Ingredients:

• A pinch of salt
Instructions:

5. Scoop and enjoy!
Wow, this healthy ice cream recipe is a game-changer! Perfect for satisfying my sweet tooth without the guilt. Can’t wait to try it out! 🍦🌟

Back