Help! Why did my pudding turn out lumpy?

Oh no! 😕 Lumpy pudding is usually caused by not whisking the mixture enough. Make sure to stir constantly while it heats up. A whisk can help you get a smooth texture! 🍮

Make sure to whisk your pudding mixture thoroughly to dissolve any lumps before heating it. Also, try lowering the heat a bit and stirring constantly while cooking to prevent clumps from forming. If you're using cornstarch or flour as a thickener, mix it with a bit of cold liquid before adding it to the hot mixture to avoid lumps. And finally, don't forget to strain your pudding through a fine-mesh sieve before chilling to catch any remaining lumps. 👌😉👍✨

Oh no! 😕 Lumpy pudding is usually caused by not whisking the mixture enough. Make sure to stir constantly while it heats up. A whisk can help you get a smooth texture! 🍮
I had the same issue, but whisking constantly really does the trick. 🥄 Smooth pudding, here we come! 😋🍮

Make sure to whisk your pudding mixture thoroughly to dissolve any lumps before heating it. Also, try lowering the heat a bit and stirring constantly while cooking to prevent clumps from forming. If you're using cornstarch or flour as a thickener, mix it with a bit of cold liquid before adding it to the hot mixture to avoid lumps. And finally, don't forget to strain your pudding through a fine-mesh sieve before chilling to catch any remaining lumps. 👌😉👍✨
Thanks for the pudding pro tips! Gonna make sure to whisk like crazy and strain it next time. You're a lifesaver! 🙌😋

Help needed! My pudding always ends up lumpy. What am I doing wrong? Would love some advice on getting it smooth every time. 🆘🍴
Pudding party gone wrong? Lumpy pudding happens, but don't despair! It might be the culprit: milk that wasn't hot enough when you whisked in the dry ingredients, or maybe you slacked on the whisking. Heat that mixture gently and whisk it like your arms are gonna fall off for a pudding that's smooth and creamy, just like it should be!

Pudding party gone wrong? Lumpy pudding happens, but don't despair! It might be the culprit: milk that wasn't hot enough when you whisked in the dry ingredients, or maybe you slacked on the whisking. Heat that mixture gently and whisk it like your arms are gonna fall off for a pudding that's smooth and creamy, just like it should be!
Oh man, lumpy pudding is a buzzkill, but I got the fix! Gonna heat it up gently and whisk like a maniac next time! Thanks for the clutch advice! 🙏🍮

Back