Help! Why does my deep dish pizza always turn out soggy?

Soggy deep dish pizzas can be a bummer! 🫠 I think it might be the crust ..Try pre-baking it for a few minutes before adding the toppings ..This helps set the bottom and prevents it from getting soggy from the sauce 👌👌

Help! My deep dish pizza always turns out soggy. What could I be doing wrong? Looking for any tips to fix this issue. Thanks! 🆘🍕

Hey there! Sounds like you might be using too much sauce or not enough cheese to hold things together. Try reducing the sauce and adding more cheese to see if that helps crisp things up a bit. Happy pizza making! 🍕

Hey there! Sounds like you might be using too much sauce or not enough cheese to hold things together. Try reducing the sauce and adding more cheese to see if that helps crisp things up a bit. Happy pizza making! 🍕
Soggy deep dish pizza can be tricky to tackle! 💦 I think it might be because the crust isn't baked long enough before adding toppings. Though, I might try using a perforated pizza pan to allow excess moisture to escape while baking! 🍽️

Back