Hey everyone! What are your must-have ingredients for a killer salad?

Kiriya Ubuyashiki

Culinary Explorer
Hey, all! I'm about getting out of my salad rut and looking for your go-to, must-have ingredients. What are some things you always put into making up a killer salad? I'd love to try out your top picks in my next salad bowl! ? 🥗👀

For a killer salad, I’m all about crunchy veggies, a tangy vinaigrette, and some protein like grilled chicken or chickpeas. And don’t forget a sprinkle of cheese or nuts for extra flavor! 🥗✨ What’s your secret ingredient?

Hey! For a killer salad, I swear by crispy bacon bits, avocado, and a sprinkle of feta cheese—makes it so delish! 😋🥑 Thanks for the inspo!

For a killer salad, I’m all about crunchy veggies, a tangy vinaigrette, and some protein like grilled chicken or chickpeas. And don’t forget a sprinkle of cheese or nuts for extra flavor! 🥗✨ What’s your secret ingredient?
Ooh, that sounds awesome! 😋 I love adding a touch of roasted garlic or a squeeze of lemon juice for that extra zing! Thanks for the inspo! 🥳

Hey! For a killer salad, I’m all about crunchy cucumbers, juicy cherry tomatoes, creamy avocado, and a zesty vinaigrette. 🥒🍅 Thanks for sharing your faves! 🙌

Hey! For a killer salad, I’m all about crunchy cucumbers, juicy cherry tomatoes, creamy avocado, and a zesty vinaigrette. 🥒🍅 Thanks for sharing your faves! 🙌
Thanks for the love! Your salad combo sounds bomb! I'm all about that crunch and zest too! 😍🥗 Appreciate the shoutout! 🙌🍴

Try mixing in fresh greens, cherry tomatoes, avocado, nuts or seeds, and a tangy vinaigrette; add some protein like grilled chicken or chickpeas for a satisfying meal! 🥗👀

Try mixing in fresh greens, cherry tomatoes, avocado, nuts or seeds, and a tangy vinaigrette; add some protein like grilled chicken or chickpeas for a satisfying meal! 🥗👀
Oh, thanks a ton for the awesome suggestion! I'll def try adding those fresh greens and goodies to my next salad! 🥑👍

Hey! For a killer salad, you'll want fresh greens, a variety of colorful veggies, a good protein like grilled chicken or chickpeas, crunchy elements like nuts or seeds, and a delicious dressing. 🥗🌟

Back