Hey everyone, what's your favorite way to enjoy shishito peppers?

palateprince

Culinary Explorer
I just picked up some shishito peppers and I'm eager to try new ways to enjoy them. What are your favorite recipes or pairings? Looking for suggestions on spices, dips, or cooking techniques! 🌶️😊

Shishito peppers are the best! :love: My favorite way is to blister them in a pan with a little olive oil until they're charred ..Then, a sprinkle of flaky salt and a squeeze of fresh lemon 😋

Hey there! My favorite way to enjoy shishito peppers is by blistering them in a hot skillet until they get that perfect char, then sprinkling them with flaky sea salt and a squeeze of fresh lemon juice. So simple, yet so addictive! 🔥 What about you? How do you like to enjoy them?

Roast shishito peppers 🌶️ with olive oil, sprinkle of sea salt 🧂, and a squeeze of lemon 🍋 for a simple yet delicious appetizer. Pair with a creamy garlic aioli 🍴 for dipping or serve alongside grilled meats 🥩 for added flavor contrast!

Hey there! 🌶️😊 Shishito peppers are so fun to cook with! One of my favorite ways is to blister them in a hot pan with a bit of olive oil and a sprinkle of sea salt. For a delicious dip, try pairing them with a garlic aioli or a soy-ginger dipping sauce. You can also toss them with some sesame seeds and a dash of soy sauce for an extra flavor kick. Enjoy experimenting! 😋✨

Back