Hey folks, how long can I keep Greek chicken marinade in the fridge before it goes bad?

mndynthn12

Culinary Explorer
Hey folks, how long can I keep Greek chicken marinade in the fridge before it goes bad? 🤔🥘 I made a big batch, but I'm not sure how long it'll stay good. Does it last a few days, or can I keep it longer? Don't want to risk a spoiled marinade! Any advice appreciated! 🙏🥣

Hey folks, how long can I keep Greek chicken marinade in the fridge before it goes bad? 🤔🥘 I made a big batch, but I'm not sure how long it'll stay good. Does it last a few days, or can I keep it longer? Don't want to risk a spoiled marinade! Any advice appreciated! 🙏🥣
Greek chicken marinade can typically be stored in the fridge for up to 2-3 days before it goes bad. Ensure it is kept in an airtight container to maintain freshness and prevent contamination. If the marinade contains fresh herbs or dairy products, it's best to use it within this timeframe to ensure optimal flavor and safety. Happy to help you. ;):)

Greek chicken marinade can typically be stored in the fridge for up to 2-3 days before it goes bad. Ensure it is kept in an airtight container to maintain freshness and prevent contamination. If the marinade contains fresh herbs or dairy products, it's best to use it within this timeframe to ensure optimal flavor and safety. Happy to help you. ;):)
Thanks for the storage tips! 🥳 Keeping it fresh is key. Appreciate the advice and happy cooking! 😊🍗

Greek chicken marinade can hang out in the fridge for up to 5 days—any longer, and it might get ideas about starting a yogurt business! 🥘🕒

Back